- This event has passed.
Mar 22 • 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tech Mock Interview Clinic
- Organizer: Northeastern University Employer Engagement and Career Design
- Venue: Stearns Center, Second Floor, 420 Huntington Ave.
Technical interviews are often used to evaluate candidates for technical or specialist positions (such as jobs in IT, Engineering and Science).
According to WikiJob, "A technical interview typically features questions that are specific to the role you have applied for. These might include brain teaser questions and/or numerical reasoning questions". Some examples of questions might be:
- What is the degree angle between the hour and minute hand of a clock at 3:15pm?
- What is 17 x 18?
- How many manhole covers are there in London?
- Why are manhole covers round?
The questions are designed for the applicant to demonstrate specific knowledge about the company's technical activities and an understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for. Some employers will ask candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
This session is designed for you to practice your technical interview skills with employers from different companies. We will update the description once the employers are secured.