Mar 26 — Mar 31
Writers’ Week: Writing/Righting the World
- Organizer: The Writing Center
- Venue: Northeastern Crossing,
1175 Tremont Street
Boston, United States
A community outreach event.
Writers’ Week is a week-long event, in collaboration with Northeastern Crossing, that brings the Boston community into a series of Northeastern writing events. This year’s theme, “Writing / Righting the World,” is focused on social advocacy and writing. We’re going to have daily writing events aimed at Northeastern students and faculty, and the Boston community. The tentative schedule is:
- Monday: Panel on “Writing/Righting the World”
- Tuesday: Cover Letters & Resumes Workshop
- Wednesday: Op-Ed Advocacy Writing Workshop
- Thursday: Creative Writing Workshop
- Friday: Slam Poetry Workshop
- Saturday: One Day, One Goal: A 5-hour Write-In event, open to Northeastern students, staff, faculty, and the Boston community. Northeastern Writing Center consultants will be on hand to talk with participants about their writing projects.