Lifestyle and Wellbeing
The Greek physician Herophilus declared, “When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be accepted.”
Supporting student health and wellness is a priority at Northeastern, where students have many opportunities for social and intellectual engagement outside of academics.
- Center for Financial Independence
- Graduate Student Government
- LGBTQA Resource Center
- Northeastern University Police Department
- Office of Global Services
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion
- Parental Leave Policy
- Sacred Space
- Safety Escort Service
- Title IX Office
- Traveling Outside Boston?
- University Health and Counseling Center
- University Response to Executive Orders on Immigration
The University will subscribe to a dependent care program for all full-time graduate students (contract being finalized). The program is expected to be launched in the summer of 2017.
The University is collecting data on the utilization of the shuttle services. Expansion of shuttle services and implementation of technology solutions based on user feedback are being considered.