- This event has passed.
Oct 7 • 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Citation Management Webinar Series: Getting Started with RefWorks
- Organizer: Northeastern University Library
- Venue: Virtual
Are you tired of losing track of your research sources? Need help adding citations to your research papers? Attend this webinar to learn how to get started with RefWorks, an online citation management program that will allow you to collect and organize references and help you cite them in your papers. This session will cover:
- how to create a RefWorks account
- how to add references to your RefWorks library
- how to organize and edit your library of references
- how to add RefWorks citations to Word documents
NOTE: EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, and Mendeley are similar, so you only need to choose one.
This webinar will be recorded. To receive a copy of the recording, please RSVP using your Northeastern email address.