- Gift amount covering full tuition and fees (enrollment fees, health insurance) for (2) academic years
- $40,000 USD gift each year to help with living expenses and related expenses
- $5,000 USD gift each year to support research-related travel and associated expenses
- 2 year mentorship with an Apple researcher
- Internship opportunities for one or both summers of their fellowship*
- Invitation to the PhD Scholars Summit in Cupertino, CA**
* Internship offers are dependent on student status, and contingent upon necessary requirements for employment being met according to relevant employment law.
**Due to evolving travel restrictions related to COVID-19, the Summit will be postponed until it is safe for all Scholars to travel internationally
Invited institutions may nominate up to (3) PhD students pursuing research relevant to the
research areas listed in the nomination guidelines.
Nominees must meet the following criteria to be considered:
• Nominee must be enrolled full time at the nominating university at the start of Fall 2023, and expect to be enrolled through the end of the 2023/2024 academic year
• Nominee should be entering their last 2-3 years of study as of Fall 2023
• Nominee must not hold another industry-sponsored full fellowship while they are an Apple Scholar in AI/ML (Fall 2023 to Summer 2025)
Questions about nomination process: [email protected]
Other questions: College Research Administration support teams