Up to 3 years
- Full tuition and fees (enrollment fees, health insurance, books) plus a stipend to be used for living expenses, travel and personal equipment
- Google Research Mentor
Universities should only nominate students that meet the following requirements:
- Full-time graduate students pursuing a PhD and enrolled in an institution in one of the regions listed above.
- Completed graduate coursework by the academic award year when the Fellowship begins.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time in the PhD program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Google employees, and their spouses, children, and members of their household are not eligible.
- Students that are already supported by a comparable industry award are not eligible. Government or non-profit organization funding is exempt.