The American Indian College Fund (the College Fund) provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native students attending tribal colleges and universities. The College Fund also provides a limited number of scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students attending accredited public and non-profit private colleges across the United States.
Graduate students at any eligible not-for-profit public or private college or university may apply for the Full Circle Scholarship Program. These scholarships are funded through partnerships with corporate and private donors. These scholarships are generally based upon merit or demonstrated financial need.
- Anthony A. Welmas Scholarship. Applicant must be an enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe. Award amount: $1,000
- Sovereign Nations Scholarship Fund. Award amount: $2,000
- Vine Deloria Jr. Memorial Scholarship. Award amount: $1,000
- Be U.S. citizens or Canadians eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty.
- Be enrolled full-time in a graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university.
- Be registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member; Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. .
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0.